Quickly introduce the Exploration Era in the Americas with this resource. Engage your students in with a reading activity, Doodle Notes and primary source analysis. Avoid the lecture – let students learn for themselves!
This resource includes a paper version and a 1:1 Google version to be used with Google Classroom. On the first page will be a link that will have you make a copy of the Google Doc, so be sure to be signed in to your Google account. You can then share directly with your students.
Your purchase includes:
– A lesson plan that guides you through the activity
– Word Wall Terms to teach vocabulary terms
– Image Analysis Preview activity
– Informational text on Spanish, French, Dutch, and English exploration and conquest of the Americas. Includes a content page on the impact of exploration on the Americas.
– Doodle Notes for Exploration of the Americas
– Additional primary source activity for your PreAP or GT students
– Formative Assessment or Processing Activity to assess your students’ learning
– Google Slides Option
⭐Please download the previews to see more information on this resource. ⭐
Doodle notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more information.
(2) History. The student understands the causes of exploration and colonization eras. The student is expected to:
(A) identify reasons for English, Spanish, and French exploration and colonization of North America; and
Please review all product descriptions and previews. If you have a question, contact me before you purchase at SocialStudiesSuccess1@gmail.com. As this is a digital product, all sales are final.