Civil War test coming up? Review with Sectionalism Task Cards. There are 32 question cards that are a combination of recall, primary source quotes, and images. Challenge your students at a variety of levels! Differentiate by giving certain cards to your students. A blank template is included at the end if you wish to include more questions. The Answer Sheet has space for up to 40 questions.
These task cards have multiple uses in your classroom. You can:
– Set up centers to review for a test.
– Play a game of “Scoot”. Place the task cards around the room and allow students to travel from one card to the next as they answer the questions.
– Use them as an anchor station as you reteach small groups.
– Play Kaboom! with the attached action cards
– Need a quick formative assessment? Pass out a few of these task cards and have students answer them at the end of a lesson.
These task cards include questions on the causes and events leading to the Civil War.
©Social Studies Success, LLC. This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote. Do not share this document with Amazon Inspire.
Please review all product descriptions and previews. If you have a question, contact me before you purchase at SocialStudiesSuccess1@gmail.com. As this is a digital product, all sales are final.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.