Are your students struggling with vocabulary word after vocabulary word? Have you discovered that copying the word and definition from the back of the book really doesn’t work? These instructional strategies are for you! You will receive over 20 vocabulary instructional designed for upper elementary and secondary Social Studies students.
This strategy manual includes:
– Say What? – introduce and build definitions in a quick strategy
– Illustrated Dictionary – refine vocabulary terms with images and sentences
– Group Pictionary – reinforce vocabulary development using a game
– Fist List – build vocabulary terms with comparisons and contrasts
– Muscle Memory – include movement in a game to review terms
– 25,000 Pyramid – just a few minutes, play a game
– Name Dropper – another game to review vocabulary
– And so many more!
⭐Please download the preview for images and a samples of the strategies. ⭐