Support your students with a Word Wall on key vocabulary terms for 7th grade Texas History. This resource is designed for you to create an interactive Word Wall in your classroom for key terms in Texas History. These terms have been chosen to reinforce vertical alignment between Texas and US History. Research shows the benefit of Word Walls for all of your students, not just your struggling learners. These Word Wall images are created out of high quality clip art and stock photos to reinforce content ideas in US History.
This purchase includes:
– over 200 Word Wall terms and images for all of these units: Natural Texas and its People; Age of Contact; Spanish Colonial; Mexican National; Revolution and Republic; Early Statehood; Texas in the Civil War and Reconstruction; Cotton, Cattle, and Railroads; Age of Oil; Texas in the Great Depression and World War II; and Government
– Connection Cards to play games with Word Wall terms,
– question signs to post next to your Word Wall,
– links to video clips modeling how to teach with Word Walls,
– Predict This template to use for a game, and
– Over 15 different ideas and games to use and reinforce Word Walls in your classroom!
⭐Please download the preview to see more information on this resource. ⭐