Support your students with a Word Wall on key vocabulary terms for US History. This resource is designed for you to create an interactive Word Wall in your classroom for key terms in US History. Research shows the , not just your struggling learners. These Word Wall images are created out of clip art and stock photos to reinforce content ideas in US History.
This purchase includes:
– over terms and images for all of these units: Exploration, Colonization, American Revolution, Constitution, New Republic, Jackson, Westward Expansion, Industrial Revolution, the Civil War, and Reconstruction.
– Connection Cards to play games with Word Wall terms,
– question signs to post next to your Word Wall,
– links to video clips modeling how to teach with Word Walls, (https://youtu.be/ilWLYAJPx4E)
– Predict This template to use for a game, and
– Over 15 different ideas and games to use and reinforce Word Walls in your classroom!
⭐Please download the preview to see more information on this resource. ⭐