Do your students truly understand why they are taking a history class!? Why not teach them in a fun activity? Teach your students to think like an historians as they dig through artifacts, analyze primary sources, and read information about history. This lesson guides your students through an activity where they debate the importance of history in their lives, examine artifacts, analyze primary sources, read an article and create Doodle Notes. The lesson concludes with a spectrum discussion or a dialogue debate. Avoid the lecture – let students learn for themselves!
Your purchase includes:
– A PowerPoint presentation to guide your students through the lesson.
– Word Wall Terms and a “Predict This” activity to teach vocabulary terms.
– An article with guiding questions on the topic – Why Study History?
– A lesson plan that guides you through the activity
– Artifacts from Abraham Lincoln to analyze during the activity
– Doodle Notes for graphic note taking (I have also provided pop-up notes if you would prefer those).
⭐Please download the preview to see more information on this resource. ⭐
Doodle notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more information.
There are no reviews yet.